The UROLOGIC Surgery Center of Knoxville
Tennessee Urology’s Urologic Surgery Center of Knoxville offers patients high-quality care in a comfortable, private setting. Our surgical staff consists of specialty-trained surgical nurses, board-certified anesthesiologists and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). The Center’s state-of-the-art equipment can accommodate a variety of procedures requiring either local, intravenous sedation or general anesthesia.
Because we strive for the highest quality of care in a safe environment, our ambulatory surgery center is certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, which identifies us with the AAAHC symbol of excellence.
Our center includes:
- 5 operating and procedure rooms
- Dedicated pre-operative and recovery areas
Many types of surgeries and procedures are performed in our outpatient surgical center, including:
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter (AUS)
- Botox Injections
- Interstim® Therapy
- Laser Vaporization of the Prostate
- Male and Female Pelvic Sling
- Placement of Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Biopsies
- Stent Placements
- Transurethral Resection Procedures of the Prostate and Bladder
- UroLift® Treatment for BPH
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Tennessee Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.