eWave® Therapy for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
Free Yourself from ED Medications and Enjoy a Spontaneous, Active Sex Life Again.
eWave® energy wave therapy is an exciting non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. This procedure uses low-frequency sound waves to increase blood flow to the penis to optimize erections, sensitivity, and sexual performance. With energy wave therapy men can achieve natural, spontaneous erections without the use of ED medications, penile pumps, injections, or penile implants.
The gentle low frequency, low-intensity sound waves used in eWave therapy stimulates the erectile tissue and improves blood flow in the penis. The application of energy waves using a special treatment wand on the penis triggers revascularization, a process in which new blood vessels form.
The formation of new blood vessels and the restoration of blood flow in the penis helps restore erectile function in men with ED. eWave therapy typically takes only 20 minutes, once a week, over six weeks for a total of six sessions.
Benefits of eWave Therapy
- Fast – eWave treatment takes about 20 minutes for each of the six sessions
- Effective – Improvement in erectile function may be experienced after only a few sessions
- Safe – No surgery and no anesthesia is required, and men experience no or minimal side effects
- No more ED medications needed
- Virtually pain-free
- Restored vitality – most men can enjoy an active, spontaneous sex life again
For men who are appropriate candidates for eWave, the results are clear:
- Most men can get the quality, rigid erections they once had within just six office visits.
- Incremental improvement in erectile function may be seen after just a few eWave sessions.
- The formation of new blood vessels typically takes about three months to reach maximum effect.
- In addition, recent studies of energy wave therapy have shown that men who previously took ED medications were able to discontinue them completely and enjoy natural and quality erections thanks to this effective treatment.
A Personalized Approach to Treating Erectile Dysfunction
Our experienced urologists have helped countless men re-establish their ability to have a fulfilling and active sex life. We offer men choices – various treatment options to meet the individual needs of each patient – including the new eWave therapy. Our personalized approach to ED care and treatment allows every man to find the treatment option that works best for his life. The goal is to improve a man’s quality of life, restore his confidence, and his vitality.
Schedule your eWave Therapy appointment today – Call 865-351-6644.