Information About Our Offices
The safety of our patients, physicians, and staff is our utmost priority. We are committed to providing superior urologic care to our patients, friends, and neighbors in this area. We also are now offering our existing patients the safety, ease, and convenience of Telehealth Video Visits.
The following offices are open and all of our providers will see patients in these locations:
- Knoxville: Park West II, 9245 Park West Blvd., Knoxville, TN; 865-690-3811
- Oak Ridge: Jackson Plaza, 800 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN; 865-483-1093
- Powell: 7557 Dannaher Drive, Suite 230, Powell, TN; 865-938-5255
- Harriman: 1855 Tanner Way, Suite 240, Harriman, TN; 865-376-4291
- Lenoir City: 550 Town Creek Road East, Suite 203, Lenoir City, TN; 865-986-4713
- Jefferson City 120 Hospital Drive, Jefferson City, TN; 865-690-3811
- Knoxville: Park West I, Park West Physician Plaza, 9330 Park West Blvd., Suite 308, Knoxville, TN; 865-691-3061
Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases, patients may not have any visitors accompany them to an office visit or a local procedure unless absolutely necessary for mobility support or to assure understanding of their condition or disease. Visitors must wait in their cars until the appointment is completed.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Children under the age of 18, unless they are patients, are not permitted to accompany patients in Tennessee Urology offices and The Urologic Surgery Center of Knoxville.
Masks are mandatory in our offices and surgical centers. Patients are required to wear a mask (with no vents), during their entire visit at all times, including when alone in an exam room.
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Tennessee Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.