United Urology Group
United Urology Group, formed in August 2016, is a management services organization that has created a national network of urology affiliates which provide the highest quality, most fully-integrated urology care available to patients.
The organization’s member groups of urology practices today include:
- Arizona Institute of Urology, with offices in Tucson, Green Valley, and Oro Valley.
- Arizona Urology Specialists, located in the Phoenix metro area.
- Chesapeake Urology, with offices located throughout Maryland and Delaware.
- Colorado Urology, located in the greater Denver, Boulder, and Foothills areas.
- Tennessee Urology, serving patients in the greater Knoxville area and Eastern Tennessee.
- Urologic Associates of Southern Arizona, with offices in Tucson, Green Valley, Safford, and Willcox.
The vision of United Urology is to support the creation of a national network of urology affiliates, through acquisition and organic growth, which will enable urologists to better meet the needs of their patients by leveraging the financial and operational strengths of United Urology.
To read more about United Urology Group, visit https://www.unitedurology.com.